Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Try It Tuesday!

So here it is! Try it Tuesday...at the end of the day.  Because you know, kids...

I am so excited to show you this fun new product that I got for my birthday! My mother in law pretty much read my mind and surprised me with the amazingness that is...


Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara!!





I am blown away by this stuff. I was totally skeptical, but I am now a believer.  Here are a few quick pics I took..


 
 
 
WHAT?! Holy lashes, Batman? 
 
Please excuse the terrible lighting, I'll take a follow up picture when the Mr. and I get to get gussied up to celebrate a friend this weekend.  Holla for date night! 
 
To wrap this up, I LOVE THIS STUFF and you should go getchya some!  Oh, and I promise to be more on the ball with timing next week!
 
Give me some ideas of things you would like to see me try! 
 
 
*UPDATE*
  Here's what my lashes looked like when the Mr and I went out...
sometimes your kid smudges up the camera and you don't realize it until its too late


Well hey there lashes!  I promise to remember lipstick next time I take a picture this close up :/

 

1 comment:

  1. Ordered mine weeks ago by hasn't arrived yet. Glad to know it works. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete