Thursday, June 18, 2015

He's One


I don't even know where the year has gone. Our sweet Gage Wyatt (or "Gager" as he is also known) is one of the friendliest, most well-mannered, handsome babies I've ever known.  He is absolutely precious and our lives are so much better with him around.  He eats all the time, loves his big brother, and has lashes for days.  Really though,  if I had a nickel for every time someone commented on his eyes, I'd have A LOT of nickels.
I love him more than I could have ever thought.  I thought my heart was full once we welcomed Jackson, but my goodness Gage has filled me with even more love.  I love that saying "hands full, heart full".  That is my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
 
Now, I'm going to blast this post with some adorable pictures of Gage that will probably give you crazy baby fever so consider yourselves warned :)
 
 
 
                                              
 
                                              

I could probably stop now, but I've decided that I need, NEED to add more pictures of Gage.  These are from his newborn session that our sweet friend, Cynthia did for us.  She's just wonderful and has taken all of our family pictures since we had Jackson.


 
 




We love you so much, my sweet Gage.  You are such a delight and I can't imagine our lives without you.  You make us giggle all the time, and I can't wait to see what kind of adventures are in your future.  Mama loves you too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment