Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Try it Tuesday, but on Wednesay

                                           

HEY HEY HEY!! Trying something new here today! I hope you enjoy the video. I may do more like it in the future.  I don't know...we'll see. 

Let me go ahead and apologize for the all the out of focus shots that are ahead :/ Maybe next time I'll do a quick read through the manual and figure out how to make the camera auto focus on things.  You'd think I would think of these things before I sat down to film.  Que sera, sera.

What's up with that thumbnail? Sheesh!

Here are the two products that I tried this week-

I said these are $10 each, but they're actually $13.  Still super affordable for the two products!


 
 
I really liked both of them.  The shadow/liner duo was long lasting a super easy to apply. It comes in four colors and you can go here (this is my friend Katie's link) to check them out and/or purchase. The lip gloss is such a fun color and felt good on my lips (<<that's sounds weird haha).  I recommend both for those of you looking for easy on the go beauty products.
 
I'm in the process of deciding what I'm going to try next time.  Probably going to be something different than beauty products so I need suggestions!  Let me know if there's anything you want me to try for you.
 
 


P.S.  I pronounced it as car-mellow, when its actually cara-mellow...like caramel and mellow put together.  As I said....this may be my only go at doing a video haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment